University, National Medical University named after O.O. Bogomolets, specializing in "Medical business" since 2007. to 2013 (6 years)
From 2013 to 2016 (3 years), he completed an internship at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology No. 2 of the National Medical University named after O.O. Bogomoletsa (in the Maternity Hospital No. 6 (Kyiv))
From 2016 to 2018 (2 years), he completed a clinical residency at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology No. 2 of the National Medical University named after O.O. Bogomolets (in the Maternity Hospital No. 6 (Kyiv)).
From 2019 to the present, I have been working as a gynecologist at the Academy of Human Health in the Department of Operative Gynecology.
- conservative management of gynecological diseases;
– operative interventions in gynecology (Laparoscopic operations on female genital organs, laparotomy operations, vaginal surgery);
- plastic operations in gynecology (labioplasty, colporrhaphy);
- treatment of cervical pathology;
- treatment of patients with endocrine pathology.
Credo: Safety, reliability, honesty, humanity are not only integral components of medical work, but also the key to success.
The work of a surgeon is continuous learning and self-improvement, because only with the help of the latest techniques can a doctor provide qualified assistance to patients.